Well, CBD is HERE! RUDOG JOINT is a full spectrum CBD supplement combined with Glycomega Perna Oil and DMG (N,N-Dimethylglycine). The combination of CO2 extracted perna oil and DMG is a patented combination (US Patent 7229646), geared toward supporting healthy joint and immune function.* This is what makes RUDOG JOINT different from other CBD supplements that are flooding the market.
For those that like the science behind the supplements, please keep reading below:
Perna canaliculus (New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel) oil provides key building blocks to support the structural integrity and maintenance of joints, ligaments, and tendons.* Perna canaliculus is a sustainable, edible species of mollusk from New Zealand. Research over the past 20 years shows that the Perna mussel contains a combination of natural components that benefit joint dysfunction, which is not provided when these components are isolated.*
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA) is a lesser known fatty acid as compared to EPA and DHA, that is found in almost exclusively in green lipped mussel. The potential for this compound to help promote the conversion of EPA, have an impact on regulating arachadonic acid as well as produce metabolites that possess pro-resolvin activity that is typically found with EPA and DHA metabolites has positioned this fatty acid as one the most important novel fatty acid compounds. A 2018 study in the research journal Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Fatty Acids found that ETA serves as a novel approach to regulation of neutraphil leukotriene stimulation and neutraphil chemotaxis, which can promote healthy tissue repair, regeneration and functionality.*
DMG (N,N-Dimethylglycine) is a natural substance found in low levels in the body and in certain foods like meat (liver), beans, seeds and grains. Over 30 years of research has shown that DMG acts like a cel- lular catalyst improving the efficiency of the major metabolic pathways of the cell, such as methylation.* Research and studies have shown that DMG supports endurance and stamina, cellular energy levels and oxygen utilization.* DMG has also been studied for its free-radical fighting properties.* DMG is also considered a powerful adaptogen due to its ability to support mental and physical responses to stress.*
Hemp extract (CBD) delivers endocannabinoid support with a full spectrum of phytocannabinoids. There is currently no conclusive data to make statements as to whether CBD can further support methylation or the pathways that are supported by perna oil, however, supporting the endocannabinoid system may further help to bring an overall sense of balance.*
Now, let’s talk about CBD. I know many of you are curious, some of you are uncomfortable, and some of you are ready to try it. Things you should know about full spectrum CBD:
- Marijuana has two components that people are very interested in: THC (which creates the “high”) and CBD (which does NOT create the “high”) Marijuana and Hemp are the same species of plant (Cannabis Sativa), but the level of THC is what differentiates them. CBD is short for cannibidiol
- The hemp plant (by LAW) is considered to be hemp because it contains LESS THAN .3% THC. If the plant has more than that, it is classified as marijuana. This means there is not enough THC in hemp to create any weird feelings. I promise.
- Your body has its very own endocannabinoid system with receptors for CBD. Your body even makes its own CBD. We don’t even know all of the benefits of the endocannabinoid system and are still learning all of the amazing things it does. We do know that stimulating or supplementing the system can be helpful in MANY ways–perhaps including reducing overall inflammation, reducing anxiety, improving joint mobility, and much, much more.
- CBD products may have “full spectrum” on their labels. This means there is a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny amount of THC in the product. By definition, it can’t be considered THC free. However, there ARE CBD products that specify that they are THC free. This is important to know because if you happen to work for a company that has a zero tolerance drug policy, there is hypothetically a R E M O T E chance that you could test positive for THC. This is highly unlikely, as the drug tests typically are not sensitive enough to detect a trace amount, and they are in fact testing for high levels of THC. That being said, the mere fact that there is a chance should be taken into consideration when selecting a supplement.
- There are many ways to consume CBD products: You can eat foods that have it added, you can use a cream, you can use an oil, you can take an oil filled capsule, you can smoke it, the list goes on!
- Hemp derived CBD is legal in all 50 states. The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 provides for this.
Rudog Joint is a full spectrum CBD product. It does not alter your state of mind or create any type of buzz or high. It is combined with the special omega 3 fatty acid (ETA) and DMG to promote and support the following:
• Endocannabinoid System*
• Joint Mobility*
• Immune Support*
If you are thinking about trying a CBD product, this is the one. Order some today!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.